Wednesday, August 30, 2006

hey again y'all

hey everyone...i'm still "out of order"as far as my home computer, but i just wanna let you guys know i'm okay and that i'm trying to get back in school for phlebotomy training. also........I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA !!!!! *big wide grin*. my youngest has a bun in the oven and the due date is February 24.

as i can i will check in with you all. in the meantime, everyone take care...i really miss you all.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

8 comments:

dan said...

Congratumalations.

Good to hear good things. :)

Miss Defective said...

Good luck with school & congrats on becoming a grandma! Best wishes to your daughter as well.

Hugs,
Sid

dissok said...

Good to see that you are still around, Miz E. Big congrats re becoming a grandma. How exciting is that! Also, best of luck with your phlebotomy training. Hope all goes well.

Maggs said...

Congrats! I was gonna call you to see how you were doing but you posted before I had a chance!

'Tart said...

Nice to see you, Mize! Congratulations on your soon to be grandchild. And get good at that blood-taking - maybe you can make it better for the times that people mangled the job on me!
:)

Marie said...

Miz E-Congrats to you. I have missed you girlfriend. Drop by thie blog when you get a chance

Marie said...

Hey girl-Have missed you lots! Have a new blog just for my poetry. the address is mariethepoet.blogspot.com I hope to see you blogging again in the near future.

Nicole said...

Congratulations Miz E!!! Hope you know we all love you and miss you!!

:* Princess