Friday, January 26, 2007

hey everybody!

hello y'all. i'm checking in again at the library. i really really miss being online with y'all. i'll be sooooooo glad when i can get back on line to visit my favorite bloggers (and you know who you are *big grin & wink*
well. i did get hired at Jackson Park, but it didnt work out for me. i was on probation (not that one LOL) and i got sick. first i had chest pain, then following that was a bout of bronchitis, then my phone service is interrupted and finally *whew* of course y'all know my grandbaby is coming next month. so i have a lot on my plate here, which needed my full attention.
oh well. you cant say that i didn't try. so anyhoo, as Forrest Gump said, "that's all i have to say about that."
anyways, i hope you all are well, and if you're not, please take care of yourselves because there is only one YOU.
big hugs to all my Blogger friends
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
will post here as i can xoxoxoxox

10 comments:

Sandi K said...

Hey Girl I am glad that you are doing O.K. HOw exciting waiting for the Grand-baby. I miss chatting with you.

Love and other indoor sports!

Sandi

Miss Defective said...

Glad to see you posting an update. Best wishes to you and your family on the grandbaby, I'm sure you can't wait for the little bundle of joy to be born.

Hugs,
Sid

Unknown said...

I miss you girl!!!! *BIG WARM HUG* Hope all is well with you.

Marie said...

Miz E-Sorry about the job thing. The new grandbaby is something to look forward to. Sorry I have been MIA been swamped at work.

dan said...

We're all still checking in, so that's gotta say something about how much you're missed as well! ;)

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Sorry I'm so late on checking in on ya girl. I'm proud of you for trying the job and I'm glad that you're feeling better with your health. I've been thinking about ya and sending you love and hugs!!!

Marie said...

Miz E- Just dropped by to say hello. I hope you and your family are doing well.

Joel said...

Checking in to see how you are. I added a button to the flap in back for ya.... ;)

(Others check pictures of Eeyore of Milne)

Ohg Rea Tone said...

I visit the world of insanity regularly - but I excape with diligent discipline and group support.
Ohg.

The Decider said...

Dear Blogger:

Find out how you can promote your blog and/or website at no cost. Really.

You'll learn how I achieved and retained #1 rankings for my websites in Google, Yahoo, and MSN.

The 10 lesson program is easy to follow, costs nothing, and it works.

See the proof at:

http://college-scholarships.com/free_website_promotion_program.htm

Best Wishes,

Dan