Wednesday, March 01, 2006

emotionally drained from previous post

i am very emotionally and mentally drained from the previous post. in between writing, i had crying spells to the point i didnt think i could go on; however, i did. going back into my memory bank and reliving certain moments that i'd almost forgotten about spent my little bit of energy for today.

i'm going back into hiding yet again. after today's painful walk down memory lane, i need time to heal - mentally and emotionally.


i thank you all for your kindness, friendship and concern. you know who you are.

4 comments:

Sandi K said...

G - I am sending you hugs. I am so sorry about your dad honey.

I hope you feel my presence with you. (It's not a weird stalker looking through the window - just me)

My mom passed in March too - It is always the worst month for me.

Love you G
S

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

G Girl:

I wish that things weren't so hard for you right now. I wish I could take the pain away. I am always here for you as you know. If you need to get some things off your chest and need to lean on someone then by all means send me an email.

Love you tons and sending it your way with God's speed.

-J Dog

mrshellonheels said...

((((Miz)))) Im sorry you are going thru all this pain. If I could take it from you I would. Try to be happy girl. Think happy thoughts. I know, easier said then done, but please try.

mizeeyore said...

Thank you everyone for your kind outpouring of words. you all are a great comfort to me and i hope i can be the same for you.

Much love to all of you

Miz E