Thursday, March 23, 2006

new and improved blog design

i am simply overwhelmed with gratitude to Bug (MrsHOH) for her gift to me in getting a new look for my blog, and to Stephanie (Mystickal Incense) for the fantastic design! i love you both and words cannot express how happy this makes me. i am humbled by both of you for being so kind and gracious with your generosity and your time.

these wonderful things are making me see that there are still good, kind and true people in the world, and i thank you both for replacing the cynicism i have had towards humanity with hope and trust.

much much much love to you both. Bug, i hope you are feeling better hon! Stephanie, i wish i could hug you in person! you are extremely talented, and i cant stop thanking you enough!

peace blessings and love to the both of you!

11 comments:

mrshellonheels said...

Woohooooo Girl your blog ROCKS!!!! I love it :) It's really you.

jane said...

WOW! What a transformed blog you've got. This is so you, I absolutely love it. I agree, Bug is a very loving & giving woman & Steph is exceptionally talented. But it's all worth it when someone like yourself expresses such gratitude.

Joel said...

Oooooooooooooooooo! I like! I like!

Unknown said...

Looks very nice! You got Planets!!! And nice friends.

Sandi K said...

I really love the new design. I wish I was better with HTML.. I own my own domain and can't figure it out. This looks really nice.

Linda said...

You don't know me but my blog is on the webring. I read down your blog then I saw your tribute to your Daddy and I knew even tho it is 2am I had to sit and make a comment. So go there, because I commented in tears....my blog is This is my Life and for the record, you have a LOT to say...hugz, Linda

Maggs said...

I totally dig it.

dan said...

Really slick. Really.

Unknown said...

Holy crap! This looks AMAZING!!!!! I'm in awe.

And mizThang... how are you honey? I hope everything is going well for you. *HUGz*

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I LIKE IT!!!

Hey, I didn't know you were back online!! I'm glad that you are and hope you had a nice break. :)

Purple peaceful light I send to you dear one.

mizeeyore said...

To All: i am overwhelmed with happiness and i feel very very blessed to have come to know you all thru the Blogosphere. it's good people like yourselves that has made me see that there are people who DO care and i have never felt so much love in my life from you guys. yes, my children love me, and i love them dearly, but the outpouring of love and support i've received from y'all almost brings me to tears.

may each and every one of you find peace within yourselves as we journey to wellness, on a sometimes bumpy road. God bless you all!

((((((((((((((The Posse)))))))))))))))