Tuesday, March 14, 2006

i'm so glad we had this time together.....

i'm going on a hiatus from blogging - FOR REAL this time. it has become very difficult to think of things to write about, and i guess you can call it "writer's block." plus there are some things going on right now that need my attention.

i cant say when i will be back or if i'm even gonna come back. i dont know. to all my friends in the Blog Posse, know that i love y'all and thank you all for your wonderful and kind comments you've left since i began blogging. like Carol Burnett used to sing "i'm so glad we had this time together" rather than say goodbye, i'll just say "see you later".

i couldnt have asked for a better group of people than you all. i bid you peace, blessings and a lot of love.

*tugs on right earlobe* see you later.

9 comments:

dan said...

You know where to find us if you need us.

See you later, MzE. Keep it real. ;)

Unknown said...

Take care Miz. See ya later...remember your blog buddies love ya, and keep a smile goin' on :)

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Yes, I'll see you on down the road. Hopefully sooner rather then later.

If you never return though know that you have made a major, positive impact on me. I am a better person my sweet lady for knowing you. You have brought sunshine into my life and for that I am forever grateful. May you walk all of your days with the sunshine on your face and the wind at your back.

If you are ever down and out and wondering if anyone is out there thinking about you at all. Know that I will be and am. I believe that we meet the people we are supposed to meet and I know that I have known you before. So I know that I will for sure meet you again down the road.

Much peace, love, stability and success!!!

Forever and ever your friend.

-The J Man.

mrshellonheels said...

Miz!!!!!! I hope your not gone long. I also hope you get your problems solved. : ( If your not going to blog for a bit, keep in touch in emails ok?

Sum Kinda Princess said...

email me if you get the chance!

Sandi K said...

Hahahaha you shoulnt ta gave me your number missy... You aint getting away that easy.

One ringgy dingy.. a Twooo Rinngy dinngy.. A three...
you get the point.

Maggs said...

girl, you gots a sexy voice.

you gots my email, keep in touch, ok?

i will miss you-you're one of few that know me best.

mrshellonheels said...

Hey Not fair..I want the number toooooooo

Marie said...

I will miss you my friend. Please take care of yourself. Send me a personal e-mail at mariecoppla@yahoo.com I want to hear from you. Take care girlfriend