Tuesday, April 04, 2006

junkfood junkie

i went grocery shopping this past Saturday because my cupboard was totally bare, and i got tired of seeing the one mouse that occasionally scurries thru my kitchen holding a picket sign with his union number saying "cruel and unusual torture! where the fuck is the food!"

i bought the usual things, but for some reason i wanted to just pig out on junkfood,i.e., potato chips, cheesy poufs (ala "South Park" LOL), nachos and candy. i know i'm not due for my period anytime soon, and i have enough stuff to make a decent dinner, but right now junkfood is my friend. i mean, i have chicken wings, boneless/skinless chicken breasts, and other stuff; yet my cravings for this non-nutritive stuff is gettin outta control (damn you Seroquel GRRRRRRR)

makes me think of the song "Pusher Man" from the movie "Super Fly" only i've changed the words around and called it "Junk Food Man." dig it....

i'm yo mama
i'm yo daddy
i'm that sto'
'cross the alley
i got what you need
chips or candy
nachos
wit da cheese
you kno' me
i'm yo friend
i'm yo buddy
to da end
i'm yo
junkfood man..."

this is a damn shame. i'm already big as a fuckin' house, yet all i wanna do is just gobble down chips, sammiches (peanut butter, salami and cheese) and nothing else. this is sick i know, to have weird cravings for nothin' but junk food (and FYI: NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!) *ahem*

now then. i was wondering if anyone else have had these cravings for only junk food....or am i just a lazy, fat douchebag who should go on a fucking diet? inquirin' minds wanna know.

meanwhile i'm going to eat one of my Reese's cups...

3 comments:

mrshellonheels said...

I go thru stages like that. I try not to keep it in the house anymore..but sometimes I just gotta have some dorito's and m & M's. LOL.

Unknown said...

I'm a junk food King. I want healthy foods, but can't find any at the 7-11.

mizeeyore said...

Bug: I know what you mean, girl! sometimes you just GOTTA have it yanno? Hugs beloved! ((((((((Bug))))))))


Vince: ROFLMAO, you are a trip, and i love ya! (((((((Vince)))))))