Thursday, April 13, 2006

state of shock

i just recently found out over on Stephanie's blog, Mystickal Incense that i was the prize winner of her "Gay Dinosaur Poetry Contest" omg....i am still in a state of shock because i've never won anything in my life! she's sending me a box of goodies from her Mystickal Incense and More store.

i give the credit to MrsHellOnHeels for introducing me to Stephanie's blog, and also for MrsHOH's generosity in having Stephanie re-design my blog, which i absolutely LOVE. thank you all for the kind compliments on the design.

i am truly humbled, and i cant stop saying "thank you" enough to MrsHOH and Stephanie. you ladies rock! *smile*

3 comments:

Miss Defective said...

YAY for winning something! Feels good to win, even if it's something small. Enjoy!
Hugs,
Sid

mrshellonheels said...

Wooohooooo Way to go!!!! I'm happy for you :)

mizeeyore said...

Sid: thank you hon! i've never won anything in my life, so i'm still in shock!

Bug: thank you! it's because of your kindness and generosity that brought me to Stephanie. she is such a sweetie and so are you!