Saturday, October 01, 2005

"Dont Look Back"

i'm sitting here listening to the Temptations singing "Dont Look Back" and smoking a square. when i do look back on those lean times when i had NO income, and had to be hospitalized while my world collapsed around me, and where i am now, i thank the Creator that i have overcome those things somewhat. the Temps never said it better:

"if it's love that youre runnin from
theres no hiding place
love has problems
but i know they are problems
we just have to face

so if you just put
your hand in mine
we gonna leave all our
troubles behind
keep on walking
and dont look back...

the past is behind you
dont let it remind you..."

thank you Paul Williams (R.I.P.), Eddie Kendricks (R.I.P.), Otis Williams, Melvin Franklin (R.I.P.), David Ruffin (R.I.P.) - the Temptations.

i'mma keep on walkin
and wont look back.....

No comments: