Sunday, October 09, 2005

new name for my other blog

just a quick post to let y'all know i've changed the name to my other blog. i have renamed it "Go Runtelldat!" because i am using it now as a place to "signify" (MsP, you know what i'm talkin' bout *wink*), or for those of y'all who aint familiar wit the word, it's a term used by Black folks to 'spress ourselves or speak our minds about shit - get it? got it? good....Ebonics lesson ova.

nnnnn-eway, feel free to drop by "Go Runtelldat" anytime, ok?

peace (lawd knows we need it increased)
blessings (to all of you regardless of your religious affiliation)
love (we all need it)
light (hopefully one day this world will finally see it)

3 comments:

Sandi K said...

I'm bout ta check it out!

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

This post made me smile. Thank-you and same to you!!

Unknown said...

I like the new title! ;)