Thursday, October 06, 2005

*throws hands up in surrender* i wont delete my blog!

wow. from the good people who i've become blog friends with, the decision to delete my blog has been unanimously vetoed lol. i wont delete it. MsPeculiar (Sandi), James, Colleen, Dawn, Manica, Vince, Lisa, Anelize, my friends -- worry not. i'mma keep on bloggin'. *smile*

as manica and the others made me aware that it aint about popularity or anything like that, but writing this blog has become a source of therapy in between T and pdoc visits. i just feel at times i dont have anything to say, but since majority rules apparently i spose i do. and i must admit, keeping this online journal has helped me a helluva lot., because at times i'm not very good at expressing myself verbally, and writing has always been a source of "release" if you will. plus thanks to those wonderful people i just mentioned and others who stop by, somehow i dont feel so alone as i still struggle to keep my sanity. i've literally shorted out the one functional brain cell that had been kept under glass in case of emergency lol.

so to my aforementioned blogfriends....thank you. you all are great people that i have had the pleasure of knowing thru Blogland, and words cannot express how grateful and blessed i feel to have come to know you.

ok. y'all can put away the heavy artillery (especially you MsP lol) , i surrender. i'm still gonna be here. thanks to all of y'all who helped me see the light. Hugs to all (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MsP, Vince, Colleen, Anelize, Manica, James (my homie), Lisa, Dawn)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and if i overlooked anyone, please forgive me. i got chronic CRS (cant remember shit) ok? but do consider yourself hugged.

peace (lets increase it and stop this stupid war)
blessings (to those who need it)
LOVE (what this world is in dire need of)

you all are truly great people.

5 comments:

Sandi K said...

I will put the artillery away - but Ima be keeping my eye on you...
((((G)))) Back atcha!

Girl I have free Long Distance - email me your number and we can chat! Serious

mizeeyore said...

MsP: i posted my phone number on your recent blog entry...lookin forward to talkin witcha!

(and put that "nigga beata" away...i know you still got it somewhere round there lol)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the hugs and right back at ya...

Unknown said...

i've deleted a lot of blogs. in fact, the blog that i have on blogger right now isn't even my 'real' blog. why? because my 'real' blog got to the point where i'd stopped writing for myself and was writing for readers. i was censoring myself because i didn't want to hurt feelings. i stopped writing about certain topics because it made them uncomfortable.

dissok said...

I'm so glad that you decided not to delete your blog. IMHO, your blog is fantastic. Your writing is so real and I really appreciate it when you pop over to my blog and leave one of your wonderful comments.

I can't express myself verbally to save myself either, so I definitely hear you on how therapeutic writing a blog can be.

Take care.