Thursday, October 13, 2005

just another day

well it's almost the close of the week. big fat fucking deal. i have no plans, no money, hell, i'm just here.

i do want to thank those of y'all i've come to know in Blogland for your comments on this blog and my other one Go Runtelldat! as i have said, that one is basically for things-that-piss-me-off-to-high-pissivity, altho i also tend to rant a tad here too. hey they're my blogs and i'll bitch if i want to lol.

went to my T appointment this past tuesday, nothing special. mainly told my T mundane drivel about "how much better i'm feeling" and shit like that. no biggies.

also, called my ex-girlfriend and we finally had a talk about why i had distanced myself from her and shit and well, i think we are gonna try to get back together, but take things one day at a time, which makes perfect sense to me. so we shall see how it goes.

nnnnnnnnnn-eway. that's it for now. over and out.

1 comment:

dissok said...

"They're my blogs and I'll bitch if I want to"

Love that! It definitely should be put to music. LOL

Best of luck with your ex. I hope everything works out.