Tuesday, November 08, 2005

i stole this from Manica - sorry hon, but i couldnt resist!

QUESTIONS FOR THE MENTALLY ILL

What is your diagnosis?
*takes deep breath* major depression with psychotic features, PTSD, panic/anxiety disorder, dissociative disorder. in other words, i'm nuttier than squirrel turds, a'ight?

When were you diagnosed?
February, 2003.

How long do you think you have suffered mental illness?
Probably since being in utero...shit i dont know.

What medications are you taking for your illness?
*clears throat* in the AM, 150mg Zoloft, 50mg Sugarquel, err, Seroquel, 0.5mg Klonopin,
and for my blood pressure, Benicar HCT (an ACE inhibitor) 20/12.5 mg. *wipes forehead*

Evening: 50mg Seroquel.

Bedtime: 450mg Seroquel, 15mg Klonopin

Tell us about an episode.
Of what? oh you mean a mental episode. Sorry, thought you were asking about "Law and Order SVU."

Do you feel ashamed of your illness?
Hell no. Being crazy is cool. Skip a dose of the happy pills and watch the normies run when you start talking to the tree next to the bus stop. Fun!

What advice do you have for other sufferers?
We're all a bunch of mixed nuts. Get over it.

What advice do you have for those who don't suffer from your condition?
Ha!!! Your turn will come soon. Count on it. *evil laugh* bwahahahahahahaha

Is there anything you want to say to Tom Cruise?
Your last two"Mission: Impossible" movies self-destructed, dude. Um, do ya think the errum, dyslexia played a part for 'em to bite the big one at the box office. It's over. Let it go. Get a prescription for Prozac and shut the fuck up.

4 comments:

Maggs said...

That's pretty funny. Seroquel is THE BOMB. I took that a few years back, a high dose at bedtime, and would get so crazy stoned off of it. Loved it. Slept like a rock.

Nicole said...

I've gotta steal this, too!

:* Princess

Sandi K said...

I must follow in kind...

I loved this post...

Thanks to you and Manica!

Unknown said...

Hey, I am attracted to tree talkers...

When I shake my head, I feel my brain wobble in my skull. It's probably only a matter of time until something shakes loose, so I'm just trying to enjoy each day of 'normalcy' that I can man.

I still like Tom Cruise movies though; only because his movies always has a pretty girl in it :)