Wednesday, November 30, 2005

THANK YOU !!!!!!

a gracious hello to my friends in Blogland and to those who are "just passin' thru' *smile* i wanna apologize for not being online these last few days...due to circumstances beyond my control, my cable and Internet services were temporarily interrupted, but thanks again to my dear older daughter, she went online on her home 'puter and paid the past due amount to get my services restored. God bless her! also, i hope everyone's Turkey Day was bountiful, blessed and peaceful.

i was pleasantly surprised by my Chi-town homegirl Nicole's (Bipolar Princess) post! wow. i dont know what to say except "THANK YOU!!!!" i appreciate your kind words and you are a very sweet person********* SUPERSIZED HUGS *****! and the same goes to Colleen *insert HUGE HUGE HUG here :)*, to James - you da man homey!, to Maggs - so glad to get to know you and HUGE HUGE HUGS to you too!; Sandi (MsP), sistagirl i love ya and MORE HUGE HUGE HUGS *smile*, Sid, my other Chi-town homegirl (((((((((((((((((((((((Sid)))))))))))))))))), Vince, another cool cat, love ya bruh! and to all whose names i cant remember but you know who you are consider yourself HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGED also!

i am very humbled by all of you and i appreciate the feedback, concern and comments that you've left on my blog. i dont write it to feed my ego, on the contrary, i just tryand keep it as real as can be. so once again, THANK YOU from the depths of this lil shawt yella Black gal's old nicotine coated heart *wink* *cough* (i'm just getting over a cold..grrrrrrrrr)*cough*

btw...i have my lil "chubby wubby" today...he is so precious and adorable. he's sitting beside me in his rocker chair snoozing.

may all of you whom i've befriended and who have stopped by my blog of meaningless drivel lol be blessed during this holiday season. in fact, lets all make an effort to show love ALL YEAR ROUND. though i dont celebrate Xmas, i respect those who do, and who celebrate it in the Spirit in which it is named. my holiday is Kwanzaa, and God willing around the last part of December i will list all the Seven Principles and their meanings. it is not a religious holiday; it is more of a celebration of the first fruits of the harvest of my forbears in the Motherland.

anyways. i've blabbered enough for now. Merry Xmas to all who observe it, Happy Hannukah to my friends of the Hebrew faith, Feliz Navidad to my Hispanic brothers and sistas, and as we say in Swahili "HARAMBEE!" (ha-rom-bay) which means "lets pull together as one"

Peace blessings and love to all.

5 comments:

Miss Defective said...

Glad to see you back online. I'd be at the library every day if I didn't have my mother paying for our internet service. Even if I'm not responding to posts cuz I'm just out of it, I do still like to be in touch so to speak by reading everyone's blogs.

Ugh...the holiday season is here! I've actually decorated for xmas already, just to get it done and over with. Now it's time to get shopping. Think I'll hit Marshall Field's before they switch the name to Macy's and I have to boycott them.

Speaking of rambling...gawd, that's what I'm doing here! Anyway, I agree with the Princess' post, you are a wonderful person!! Take care!

Maggs said...

Glad you're back online too. Get worried when someone's offline for awhile. Want to make sure everyone is stable.

Thanks for the shout out and hugs, gurl.

Nicole said...

You know we love you Mizeeyore!!!

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Awwww you gave me a big smile with this post. I love you too and BIG HUGS BACK!!!!!!

"HARAMBEE!" (ha-rom-bay) which means "lets pull together as one"

I like that word. I think I'll use it. I know that I for one would love to see the 7 principles and their meanings.

xoxoxo

mizeeyore said...

Sid: you're the best! hope you have a happy holiday!

Maggs: anytime girl, anytime! i'm doin a'ight here in Chi-town...it's cold as penguin shit but i'm inside where it's warm!
Happy Holidays to ya hon!

Princess Nicole: awwww, you are such a sweety!

J: my main man. you are to me one of the most intelligent, witty and coolest brothers on the planet and i am so glad to have you as a friend. do feel free to use "Harambee" because i think the meaning is very deep.

peace blessings and love to all my friends who have posted here. YOU ALL ARE LOVED!

*curtsies and trips over lint in the carpet*

ouch.