Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"assume the position" *lustfully drooling"

*drooling* i just had to put this picture of my "husband" Denzel Washington *grinning from ear to ear* on my blog.
this is a still photo from the movie "Training Day."

he said that he didnt like the role he played, which was a shady cop, and would never play another role like that again,but, mmmmmm umph! he could frisk me *gets hot flash from the thought*

"you have the right to not remain silent...anything you feel can and will be used against you in a fit of passion...
legs apart and assume the position...."

*extends arms for handcuffs* anything you say, baby......go'on 'head and put me on lockdown and make it "mo betta" for me......................

it's just something about a brotha dressed in black with a black leather jacket...and bein' fine as Denzel *Eartha Kitt's "Catwoman" grrrroooowwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll* ...it's sexy as hell.

Denzel....i'll be your "Devil in a Blue Dress" if you promise to ease my "Mo' Betta Blues" cus i got a "Heart Condition" and i need a "Man On Fire" who wont run "Out of Time" when it's time to throw down. baby u aint gotta take me to "St Elsewhere" or "Philadelphia"...just go to where
"X" marks the spot and do me 'by any means necessary'!

ooooooooh he is just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fine!

5 comments:

Miss Defective said...

He is a hottie, that's for sure. I liked seeing him in his Training Day role. For once he wasn't the good guy.

Unknown said...

I thought Denzil was a good guy until the very end of the movie. And even then, I justified his actions as just a little misguided :)

Good post. Damn! Can't think of a better man I would want to be frisked by. (you know, if I were a girl.)

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Great use of his movies. Heh. :)

Sandi K said...

OK I likes this post. You need to turn that lasst part into a poem girl... And then publish that Shit!
dayum

Saint Honey Ha the Minister of Urban Culture said...

If I may quote Meshell.......if that's your boyfriend he wasn't last night.......cuz believe me I would molest that sweet sweet @ss man!!!!!! He makes my blood boil and my vision blurrrrrrrr.....