Wednesday, September 21, 2005

so much for feeling better *sigh*

so much for feeling better. i woke up this morning itching something fierce, and my left shoulder hurt where it itched...i thought maybe a spider had bit me because the muscle in my (L) shoulder was hurting. then once i got up i felt weird...i dunno how to describe it. i felt flat again.

not taking any chances on getting an allergic reaction, i took a Benadryl to counter the effects of the itching sensation, and then threw on some clothes and took the bus to Mercy Hospital's ER. i sat and waited, and by that time i felt a little bit better, but my shoulder was aching down to my fingertips on the left side. and, i felt myself dissociating again.

after the long wait to be seen by a doctor, one finally came in and looked me over. he didnt see any bite marks or nothing, but he did seem concerned about the numbness and tingling in my hands, and he asked me if i worked on a computer. i told him i had one at home but it didnt have the wrist rest on it. so the diagnosis (which i already knew *sigh*) was "carpel tunnel syndrome." WOW. i came in there scared that a damn spider had bit me and they tell me i have carpel tunnel and should wear wrist braces. *sigh*

well, i have one wrist brace for my (R) hand, now i guess i'mma hafta get another one for the left hand. i probably need braces for both my knees which have been giving me a lot of pain lately, and i've had to walk with my cane a lot more. i'm ok when in the house, but i need that bad boy when i'm out and have to step up on the buses, especially on these new buses that "kneel" that the dipshit drivers hardly ever use and when you ask them to "please lower the step" they look at you like you done grown a second head, or they do it with an attitude. hell i'm not the only person that has to use a damn cane; there are senior citizens who use 'em and you would think these dipshit drivers would automatically lower the step so the old folks or people with walking disabilities *cough* (me) can board the goddam bus without having to literally stick our asses in the peoples faces behind us.

now i have found out from one of my youngest's "boyfriend of the month" that he just got jacked and amongst the stuff taken from him, included my daughter's cell phone. shit. i had told her time and time again to leave the fuckin phone on the charger and stop letting these knucklehead assed boys of hers use her fuckin phone. oh well. she aint gettin another one, and i damn sure aint letting her use mine. now i gotta call Cingular and tell them to shut the phone off because it has been stolen. fuck fuck fucccccccccccccccccckkkkk.

i'll just be glad when this day is finally over. i wish i could drink some booze, cus i would get to' up from the flo' up drunk.

2 comments:

Sandi K said...

How do you deal with Deraquel? I can't tale tat stuff, it makes me so sleeping that I can't even begin to tell you. I am sorry that I havent been on your blog lately. I have been a busy bee, but also a slacker.
I am hoping you feel better soon.

Sandi K said...

I just read what I wrote the last post.. Sounded like I was drunk. sorry..