Monday, February 06, 2006

a big "Thank You" to all my Blogger friends


i want to thank all of my Blogger friends that i have had the pleasure to have come to know for your caring, kind comments while i was away temporarily and also on the post for my beloved father's birthday.

you all mean so much to me, and i certainly feel the love from all of you, and in kind, i'm sending out love to all of you as well - especially to those who are going thru a tough time...extra hugs and extra love.

it never ceases to amaze me how much love and support one can get from people in cyberspace than you can with real life people. i consider myself very blessed and very fortunate to have come to know you all - y'all know who you are *smile* y'all are listed on my "Bloggin' Posse" sidebar.

so once again, from the bottom of my heart, i THANK YOU, i love you and may you all be blessed. you all are truly wonderful.

oh, BTW, guess who called me out of the blue? yep, you guessed right. Ms. Homophobe. dont y'all worry...i have my guard up. i will admit it was nice to talk to her again, but i think we both know that boundaries have to be set so that neither one of us will get overwhelmed; however, i'm still watching my back.

i have also made a medical doctor's appointment for next Monday because here of late i've been having extreme pain, numbness and tingling in my right knee, legs, feet and hands, and also my balance has been off somewhat. when i looked up the symptoms yesterday, they all seemed to point to MS. that's why i'm going to see the doctor so that she can perhaps have me see a neurologist, and also i want her to do some bloodwork to see if i'm still anemic and if i've developed diabetes from taking Seroquel. i'm also gonna ask for a mammogram and a Pap exam too. for those of y'all who are praying people, please say some prayers for me while i'm having these tests done. as i said in one of my other posts, whatever the results turn out to be, i will just have to play the hand i've been dealt.

it's becoming more and more difficult to walk and stand, and now i walk with a noticeable limp, because my right knee hurts when i move it, and the numbness and tingling sensation is traveling down my leg and further down to my foot. not only that, but the first four fingers on each of my hands get numb and prickly feeling, and my fingers look like little sausages. i hurt all over like i've been sucker-punched in every joint and muscle in my body. my feet stay cold even when it's warm in the house and occasionally i have "brain shivers" where it feels like i've been zapped in the head with a Taser. these things are scaring me, so i know i better go and get a thorough checkup.

anyways, i wont bore you all anymore with this. i'm just glad to know you all care and that is a very comforting thing, because i care about all of you.







7 comments:

Joel said...

The pain sounds like some kind of arthritis, mize. You should see a doctor and have a few blood tests done.

Unknown said...

*HUGZ!* You've been tagged girlie!

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Ugh, brain shivers?? That sounds terrible!! Not to mention all your aches and pains. I hope that you will find some liberation from your pain soon. Damn, G girl..you got nailed with brain AND body problems right now!! I can't imagine the pain you must be in but I sooo admire your attitude of just playin' the hand you were dealt. It is the only way to move through life. We can't look back and we can't look into the future so staying in the current moment is our best and only option I find.

When I meditate this after noon I will send any merit gained from said meditation to you and your doctors that you might find some relief. Much love to ya ma sista. xoxoxoxo

mizeeyore said...

Joel: yes i am going to ask for bloodwork to be done, as well as a neurological examination too. thank you for being concerned *smile*

Colleen: thank you hon. Hugs back to ya! ((((((((((((Colleen)))))))))))))

Brotha J: thank you babe. i figure it's just best to deal with the realities of this life and go from there. i appreciate the positive energy you send and i am going to return it in kind. much much love to you too, my brotha xoxoxoxox

Maggs said...

I got nuttin' but love for ya, girl.

mizeeyore said...

Maggs: backatcha babe!

Sandi K said...

G - the symptoms you are describing warrent more than the blood work that they gave you in the ER. Especially the brain taser. Those symptoms remind me of Fibromyalgia and MS. OI am not speaking anything into exsistence but I am praying against these things. Please insist that the docs follow up on this. Check out Montel Williams web site.