Monday, February 13, 2006

new medical doc visit today

well today i visit my new med doc. i've already taken my bath and gotten dressed, which seemed like it took forever, but i did it. i'm just sitting here typing out this stuff and letting my pores completely close before i head out. it's pretty cold out and i didnt wanna just jump right out of the tub and hurriedly throw my clothes on and go out the door. besides, my right knee is killing me and i took my time putting on socks and shoes.

before i head to the clinic, i'm gonna take back some of the items i bought yesterday to be re-credited to my card. i realize some of it was impulsive behavior and i really got to stop that. once i'm done with that, then i'll settle down on the bus for the long ride to the clinic. luckily i take one bus going and one coming back so it's a straight shot to and from.

i'm gonna ask the doc if she could do an MRI of my knee, as well as get a neuro consult, for the "pins and needles" sensations in my fingers, legs and feet. i already had the bloodwork done, and it was good; however, i need to get my mammogram and Pap done too.

damn. i just remembered....getting the Pap would mean having to heist my legs in those stirrup thingys and i can hardly bend my right knee as it is...fuck fuck fuckkkkkk. as for the "mashed pa-ta-tas" oh yeah, that should be fun - having to put my ta-ta's on a cold steel ledge and then having it mashed down by an even colder doohickey...oh yeah...fun fun fun...NOT!

no disrespect to those ladies who are, um, less endowed, but i'm just curious...how do you all get mammo's? i have always been quite curious about that. the remainder of us in the BTC (big titty committee) have to endure having our "girls" mashed down like somebody just stepped on 'em - *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hiss hiss*

ah the joys of being female...*phbbbbt!*

5 comments:

Maggs said...

I'm a member of the BTC but I won't be 30 till later this summer, so I won't have one for awhile

Joel said...

Oh what we go through at the doctor's....You are showing true strength returning those items.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I feel ya ladies. You have it way harder then med in the medical department.

Speaking of bathing I need to get on that, it's been a few days and the funk is settlin' in. Ew.

mizeeyore said...

Maggs: yep. you're still a yungin' *smile*

Joel: indeed my friend, indeed. as always, thank you for your kind and encouraging words *smile*

J-Man: yeah. we ladies got too many orifices to be poked and prodded LOL - and god help us when we hit the 40s...it's boob-mashin' time every year.

i can relate to being "funktified" when ya get downwind of your ownself it's time to get "devoid of funk" LOL

mizeeyore said...

oh yeah J-man, i feel for y'all fellas when y'all gotta get the prostate exams...yowch!