Thursday, February 16, 2006

going into hiding

this is gonna be my last post for awhile. sometimes i get tired of thinking of things to write about, without sounding redundant, or like i'm steadily repeating myself...duh, that's what redundant means *slaps forehead - sigh* or posting meaningless drivel about a whole lot of nothing.

right now, i am in a very down mood, and i also have some dire personal issues that need my attention. it's hard to focus on writing when that is weighing heavy on my mind. i appreciate everyone who i have had the pleasure of making friends with here in Blogland. please dont worry about me -- take care of yourselves. i'll be okay.

i just need some time to sort out my thoughts and reasons why i always seem to self-sabotage myself -- especially financially. i thank all of you who have left comments -- y'all are a wonderful group of people and it's comforting to know i'm not alone in my thinking sometimes.

tomorrow i see my T and P-doc. maybe while i'm talking to my T i can release some of the anxieties i have and other shit that's been on my mind. i feel very blessed to have come to know you all and it is my sincerest hope and prayer that one day we who suffer will finally be freed from the shackles of mental illness.

until then, i bid all of you peace, blessings, love and Light.

10 comments:

Miss Defective said...

Please take care of you. I'll keep checking in on you to make sure you're ok. Hope you return soon.
Hugs,
Sid

Joel said...

Good luck to you mize. No matter what happens, don't give up.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I understand. We all need breaks and if you need to stop bloggin' all together then we'll let ya go but with a heavy heart. I'll keep checkin' in on ya too sweetie.

You have been such a wonderful friend for me and I will never, ever forget you. I am sending you all my positive energy as always. In addition to my love of course. :)

Keep yo chin up.

Maggs said...

i'll be here waiting...

jane said...

I'll miss you while you're gone. Hope to see you posting soon. Will be waiting for you.

mrshellonheels said...

I will miss you...I hope you hurry back!

Marie said...

Hey Miz E its Marie here. Just want to drop you a line to say hey girlfriend and to let you know I am thinking about you.

Talk to you after tax season. Marie

Unknown said...

You are in my prayers MizThang! But I am going to worry about you... can't help that.

I'm here for ya girl. I'll try and help if I can.

dan said...

Hmm. Everyone always says what I want to before I get here.

So I guess it's up to me to point out the obvious.

You might not like yourself right now. But look at your fan club. ;)

Polar Bear said...

I'll miss reading. But I understand that you need some time to yourself. Take care, and come back when and if you're ready.