Tuesday, February 21, 2006

what becomes of the brokenhearted

i just dropped in for a minute to thank all of you who have left such kind comments. i'm not deserving of such kindness...and right now the tears have come from nowhere and i cant stop them.

i think i know why i'm slowly slipping into the dark pit. on the 1st of next month will make one year that my father slipped away from me and went Home to be with God and my mother.

i promise i wont keep whining about it. right now all i can hear in my mind is the song "Can Heaven Wait" by the late Luther Vandross, and each lyric of the song rips my heart to shreds...

and then the tears start falling again.............

7 comments:

Miss Defective said...

You certainly do deserve the kindness, because you give the same kindness out to others. I know this is a rough time for you, but please keep posting. I would love to read about what a special man your father was to you. Remember to celebrate his life, he would probably want you to do that more than mourn his passing. There is a balance there, you can do both. Let the tears flow, it's better than holding them inside.
Big hugs,
Sid

mrshellonheels said...

its good to cry. let it all come out and as often as you need to.

Just keep coming back.

Joel said...

It's not about deserving, mize. It's about being loved.

Cat taught me that.

Unknown said...

When I die I know my spirit will still be connected to my daughter. And through that connection I will always be right there with her. When she is in a happy mood, my spirit will smile. And when she is down, I will be right there hoping and praying that God will fill her heart with a love that can help her offset her down mood. I know this is true. And I know it's like this for everyone. So you are always loved Mizeeyore. And always touched by the prayers of all your friends, and even a stranger like me.

Maggs said...

Always got nuttin' but luv for ya baby

jane said...

Whining? My dad passed away in 1993 & I still miss him dearly. Nobody ever replaces our father. It's not called whining, it's called grieving.

mizeeyore said...

Sid: thanks so much hon. i am humbled by your kind words.

MrsHOH: i will come back. thanks so much.

Vince: your kind words nearly brought me to tears. it's nice to know that people do care. thank you.

Maggs: backatcha babe. Hugs!!!!!

Jane: thank you. i'm trying real hard to stay strong. but i'll be back, dont worry *grins*

Voices: i will keep posting, and take periodic breaks when needed. thank you so much! i am glad to have come to know you thru MrsHOH
*smile*