Friday, August 19, 2005

just another day in the 'hood

'sup yall. sorry i didnt post anything here yesterday. been feelin blah lately (and i think it has a lot to do with that bitch 'Aunt Flo' coming to make her monthly visit - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)


on the 'bright' side, my beloved oldest daughter bought me a spankin' brand new telephone because the one i had has seen it's better daze, and she brought me a carton of my fave cigs and spotted me $20 bux. i dont know what i would do without my kids -- probably be involuntarily committed in the cuckoo's nest somewhere in a straight jacket or something...or worse.


i have to go up to the Walgreens and pick up one of my meds and it's gonna be fuckin hot as hell outside. FUCK. just what i need to kickstart my day. while i'm there i'll pick up some pads because i know i'mma catch hell when 'Aunt Flo' comes...*sigh*


maybe that's why i've been so blah....hormones are getting scrambled and a slight case of PMS.......which to me means 'Possible Murder Suspect' .....

anyway, it's just another day in the 'hood. sorry if this post is kinda dry....but it's how i feel right now. later.

No comments: