Wednesday, January 11, 2006

BitchFest 2006 - yeah you read it right

when i first decided to blog, i really didnt know what to say...so i talked about my journey thru mental illness and stuff like that. perhaps i should have stayed the course and just kept talking about it and not talk about other things, because i guess to some readers i sound too "normal," like there really isnt anything wrong with me, and perhaps i just blog to keep people entertained. WRONG.

i blog about my illness, the way i feel from day to day, and also about the good things that happen, even if for only a moment. i write from my heart and my soul. but perhaps i should just go back to writing about my illnesses and so on, then maybe this missive would be more interesting. i had even thought about just deleting the damn thing completely because perhaps i wasnt coming across as "crazy" enough or have enough "drama" to make this thing readable and before i go on let me preface this with another disclaimer: TO THOSE OF YOU WHO DO CARE TO READ MY BLOG, I THANK YOU AND THIS POST IS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU.

perhaps i shouldnt have posted about Kwanzaa, even though i made a disclaimer that it wasnt a religious holiday, nor was i trying to "shove it down anyone's throat". perhaps i'm a hypocrite because i passed judgement on a person who judged me, and maybe that person is right. now i'm back to wanting to shut this muthafucka down because i guess i'm not "sticking to the subject". perhaps i'm just a lame-ass who should keep my blog "dark" and "gloomy" so that it will be palatable to those who happen by this blog. i can do dark and gloomy.

perhaps i'm just in a really shitty, pissy and fucked-up mood right now and i need to vent, bitch, piss and moan and have some cheese with my whine, to show y'all a side of me that aint pretty, loving, witty, fun, sweet and all that other lame nonsense. perhaps i'm just a bitter, mean, fat-assed, premenopausal, worn-out old cow-bitch who is having a pissy moment and want to share it with the rest of y'all. i hope you are enjoyin' the show. next mood swing in...RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

perhaps i wanna go down to the fuckin aid office and go totally ballistic because they have been fucking me around with my goddam food stamps which is making me spend money i really dont fucking have right now because of their screw-up. perhaps if i go in there yelling at the top of my lungs, the rent-a-cop will summon Chicago's-Not-So-Finest to whisk me away to the nearest nut ward because i completely lost it on a bitch who looked at me the fuckin wrong way and i hauled off and started monkey stompin' her ugly ass and then commenced to whuppin her ass like a runaway slave with my cane. perhaps then maybe things would get fucking done.

perhaps i wanna hurl shit around my house upside the fuckin' wall and scream at the top of my lungs because this shit that is weighin' heavy on me is fuckin with my understanding and if i were to go amongst people today it would be VERY DANGEROUS TERRITORY - when provoked i might kill you, or attempt to do so. psychotic? maybe. evil? HELL YEAH. mean? DEFINITELY. moody? um, DUH! mad enuf to wanna poke somebody's eyes out with a hot poker? DONT FUCKIN' TEMPT ME GODDAM IT! see, i guess this is the shit that draws readers...this psychotic, "dark" shit. i mean hell nobody wants to always read about happy happy joy joy all the goddam time right? oh nooooooooo. no no no no no. so i think i may just change the name of this muthafucka to "BitchFest 2006". catchy title? no? oh well fuck it then.

perhaps i wanna just wanna give somebody the "Ike-Turner-Slap-A-Bitch-And-Put-Some-Stank-On-It" treatment on somebody's face for no particular reason or maybe because people generally annoy me and some form of violent behavior is called for. and VIOLENT is how i feel right now. blame it on being fucking pre-menopausal, on hormones, or whatdafuckever, i give less than a happy damn. i know y'all thinking, "damn has she taken her meds today?" YES I HAVE TAKEN MY FUCKING MEDS, a'ight? am i hearing voices right now? yeah. they are telling me to write out all this shit because i cant go out and just randomly shoot somebody -- altho i could play my "i-forgot-to-take-my-meds" card and get off on an insanity plea. so perhaps it's a good thing there are no firearms in my house, otherwise, there would be casualties in the streets today. should i call my pdoc and tell him that i'm thinking about going on a rampage and strangling people at will? no, because then he will say "you need to go to the ER right away." so i aint sayin shit til i see him for my appointment. perhaps by then the RAGE will have subsided and i'm back in that so-called "happy place." YEAH RIGHT.

and now i end this missive with a big ole "FUCK YOU" to the world because that's how i feel right now and i dont give a flying fuck who knows it.

and wouldntcha know, Michael Jackson's "DANGEROUS" was just playing on my Windows Media Player.......



a word of warning: PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE LOONY...MAY BITE IF PROVOKED.....

17 comments:

Kiley said...

Hey there; I just came across your blog via the link in Bipolar Princess's profile. I am going to link to you...if you would rather I did not, I will remove it. It is terrific to see such honest expression about your feelings and emotions, and I salute you for that.

As for "script-type writing" in the title: generally when people have that, it is because they are actually using an image file that is of the text you want but laid on a transparent background so that whatever is beneath "shows through". I have an example of this as my blog's title. I'm rather new to template coding, but if you'd like to do something like that, *maybe* I can help.

take care,
ariK

Nicole said...

WHO'S messing with Miz E.??????

Honey, you blog about WHATEVER you want to. We love you for YOU and if someone's messing with you we'll all give them a big ole blogger bitch-slap! I'll be one tonite after 8:30 if you want to chat, ok?

((((((((((Mizeeyore)))))))))))))

:* Princess

Kiley said...

I completely agree, Bipolar Princess!

mizeeyore said...

Arik: wow. after all that bitching i just did, i am honored that you want to link to me and by all means please do! and i would appreciate your help to "dress up" my other blog. thank you so much!

Princess: dont worry sweet pea. old mizeeyore is just having a moment and i needed to vent. but thanks for having my back! would love to chat later on! thank you!

jane said...

Damn, can I understand what you're saying! I've felt all of those things this past month or so.
NO, don't stop writing your blog! I, for one, enjoy reading it. I hope you know that you aren't alone.
You know, all this time I thought you were BP's mom, or this blog was hers too...I'm confused about it. But if you are also bipolar, why the heck haven't you joined our webring?
Email me @ janelovestarzan@gmail.com if you want more info, k?
Please keep in mind, this too shall pass, cuz it really will. We need each other MizE & life just seems not so bad when we aren't alone.

Kiley said...

No problem, mizeeyore, and thanks so much for not minding if I link you up. :-)

As for messing around with blog templates and so forth, it's something that I enjoy doing and it has helped to distract me during the fierce depression that I'm dealing with right now. I'm not too fast with it (translated = SLOW!), but I find it fun. :-) Another blog that I have recently re-done is "Lake Walks" that my dear friend Steve has.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Hear, Hear!!!

"perhaps i'm just in a really shitty, pissy and fucked-up mood right now and i need to vent, bitch, piss and moan and have some cheese with my whine, to show y'all a side of me that aint pretty, loving, witty, fun, sweet and all that other lame nonsense. perhaps i'm just a bitter, mean, fat-assed, premenopausal, worn-out old cow-bitch who is having a pissy moment and want to share it with the rest of y'all. i hope you are enjoyin' the show."

GET'EM!!!

GET'EM GIRL!!! I got yo back 110% and with pistols in both hands. So I say to the assholes fuckin' with G to backdafukup because we're both crazy and loaded for war. SO BRING IT ON!!!

(Stands next to G on the stage rackin' a shot gun)

Vent on baby, vent on...

mizeeyore said...

Jane: LOL no i'm not Princess' mom-after the way she described her mom, if Princess were my daughter i would NEVER treat her like the way her natural mom would!

it was just one of those days where i just wasnt feeling all "nicey nice" and decided to cut loose. i'm not bipolar; however i suffer from "psychotic depression", PTSD, anxiety/panic and dissociative disorders, but hell for all i know i may be bipolar i dunno.

thanks for being such a wonderful friend (((((((((((Jane)))))))))))))
and i wont take this blog down, altho i cant say for sure the next time i have a "mean streak" LOL. thank you for being so supportive and kind.

Ari: i feel ya! that's what i was doing with this thing...for some reason i like purple. i am gonna add you to my "Bloggin' Posse" too *smile*

J-Man: ROFL thank you baby! Lady G is NOT to be fucked with and i am SO GLAD YOU GOT MY BACK PLAYA!

see now u gon' make me get all mushy and shit....*sniffling*
*shh dont tell nobody G's got a soft side*

Joel said...

When you write about the things you want to write about, then you do the rest of us who suffer from mental illness a great service: You show that we are not unidimensional.

Joel said...

>a word of warning: PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE LOONY...MAY BITE IF PROVOKED.....

You're talking about Michael Jackson, right?

mizeeyore said...

Joel: YEP!

Miss Defective said...

Remind me not to ever piss you off! Between your rage & mine I think we'd end up killing everyone but each other! Glad you let all that out. Hope it helped give you a release.
Hugs,
Sid

dan said...

So I was sitting her having a nice calm hot chocolate, fluffing my sweater...

Nah. I'm about in the same mood.

Hmmm. Maybe it's just us in the upper midwest. BP looks like she's ready to go off on someone up above too...

Did we just get aliens or something?

mizeeyore said...

Sid: yep we probably would! but i do feel better now that i've gotten that rant outta my system
thanks for the hugs! hugs back to you too (((((((Sid)))))))))

Dan: LOL i wouldnt be a bit surprised if we did have some aliens!

mrshellonheels said...

Miz, you go girl! Tell it like it is. Holding it all up inside you will only make you sick. Or make your hair stand straight up like Don King, we can't have that now can we.

Joel said...

mize: Damned I'm smart!

mizeeyore said...

MrsHOH: LOL gawd forbid! luckily my hair is super short, but a fiery shade of red tho

Joel: yes u are LOL