Monday, January 09, 2006

under re-construction

as y'all can see, i've been tweaking the look of this blog so that it doesnt seem so "dark." thanks Marie for the compliments on the colors! i wanted to get my sidebar the same color as the body of the blog, but i guess the white looks okay...i'm new at this so bear with me if it comes out looking lame LOL

i'm also tweaking my other blog "La Femme Erotique' " as well. i would like to use a script font for the header like Jane has on her blog. the rest looks pretty good if i must say myself. i kept the black background because since it is a blog of erotica, i figured it would be kinda, well, sexy.

what do y'all think?

9 comments:

Joel said...

Wow! Gingerbread!

mizeeyore said...

Joel: LOL gingerbread?

Marie said...

Miz E-Checked it out. I just was wondering where the rest of my story went on La Femme? Maybe it is my browser or something. Like the picture very cool.

mizeeyore said...

Marie: i am SO sorry about that! i'm gonna try my best to find the rest of it. glad you liked the pic *smile*

dan said...

So, pink and purple? I don't think it's girly enough... I mean, I'm just not buying it.

But I'll keep renting.

dissok said...

Miz E, I'm liking the tweaks you are doing to the template. Looking good!

Miss Defective said...

I like the tweaking, gawd knows I tweak mine often enough! Change, it does a blog good.
Hugs,
Sid

Joel said...

mize: Yeah, gingerbread. It's the Hansel and Gretal House/Santa's Village feel all over the blog now. :)

mizeeyore said...

Sid: thanks! i'm learning slowly but surely!

Joel: ah, ok i get it now! damn these meds for making me feel like i'm retarded or something LOL