Thursday, January 05, 2006

on the move again

well, once again, i was on the move. i got up, got dressed (i took my bath last night), and headed out to pick up my new glasses, which i like way better than my old ones. i wanted my lenses tinted, so i wrote a check (stick with me Lord lol) for the $22 it cost to tint them and i waited while one of the opticians took care of that. after that, i left the eye clinic and went across the street to catch the bus. the temperature has been dropping and i saw some tiny grains of snow falling too.

i stopped at the Walgreens on 51st and Cottage Grove to get my new prescriptions filled. they filled one, the Zoloft, and told me the Klonopin was too soon to be refilled. didnt matter. long as i got the Zoloft i was happy. then i picked up 2 boxes of Zatatarain's Jambalaya Mix, a pack of hot beef polishes, which i'm gonna put in the jambalaya, a bottle of vegetable cooking oil, some garlic pepper seasoning, and 2 packs of Misty Menthol Lights 100s cigarettes. then i got on the bus and rode on home. and now i'm pooped. in a little while i'm going to make the jambalaya and call it a day. i have a package that i need to pick up from the UPS station just up the street, but i will wait until tomorrow to do that- i have no more energy to walk another step, less alone climb them stairs again. but i did accomplish the "action items" that was in my planner.

i still feel a bit down in the spirit, but i pushed myself to do these things today. i hate i have to go back to Walgreens to get my script for Klonopin filled but, c'est la vie. at least i have an ample supply of my other meds, so i'm good for a while.

6 comments:

Maggs said...

you almost made me hurl. i'm a pollack and i can't stand the site/smell/taste of polish sausage

mizeeyore said...

Maggs: i'm sorry *sad face*

Anelize: i use shrimp, catfish nuggets and smoked sausage mixed in with the Zatarain's -- MMMMMMM

Joel said...

I love polish sausage! If you ever come to California, I'll be sure to drop by for dinner from time to time.

mrshellonheels said...

I'm Polish and I LOVE Polish Sausage : ) Can I come to dinner??
It's good that you got out.

dan said...

I was just going to say, how can you be down when you're eating so good?

mizeeyore said...

Dan: hey, i do have a daughter that still lives with me LOL
dont forget when one is depressed they either eat a lot (which is the case with me) or they dont eat
at all (and i've been there too)

Missus: Sure! come on over! yes i've been making myself get out...thanks for posting ((((((MissusHOH)))))))))))

Joel: feel free LOL!