Thursday, January 12, 2006

so much for being a "landlady"

before i go on, i wanna apologize for the bitchfest of 2006 yesterday and i also want to thank everyone who posted comments when i was in a very high state of pissivity at the world. that's usually not like me, but i had so much shit on my mind well, i had to do something. so thank you all (you know who you are *smile*) for your comments and support.

so much for being a blog landlady. i havent acquired enough credits for anyone to bid on. so down goes the "Rent My Blog" sign...for now.

anyways, i'm a lot calmer now -- not to the point of "happy happy joy joy" but at least rational and subdued.

thank you all for your support. i'm going back to bed now...no, wait i have to go to the aid office. not to worry dear readers, i am in a peaceful place and i promise i wont go ballistic *smile*.

7 comments:

Maggs said...

I really like the new colors. Very light on the eyes.

Sorry if I upset you. I've got nuttin' but love for you-you should know that by now.

mrshellonheels said...

I like your blog too...very pretty!!!!!!

dan said...

Well, first you have to make your blog available to rent... get to the rent my blog page on BE and click rent my blog... follow the instructions to open up offers and set a price... then wait for bids in your email.

I was going to bid, but it wasn't available. Poo.

dan said...

Oh yeah, I just noticed I'm on the bottom of your links... How'd I end up there?

Oh, that's right. I like being on the bottom. Silly me.

Joel said...

I love a good Bitchfest now and then....

mizeeyore said...

Maggs: same here babe *smile*

MrsHOH: thank you! i'm still working on it!

Dan: awwww, i'm sorry. unfortunately i dont have enough credits to rent :(

Joel: LOL...sometimes you just gotta yanno?

jane said...

Why take the 'rent my blog' sign down? If people want to bid on your blog, LET THEM! Just put the 'rent my blog' link at the top of your sidebar; they'll get tons of exposure. Write 1 post about them & keep it fun. PLEASE don't be so damn hard on yourself.