Wednesday, January 04, 2006

from "up" to "down" - it never fails


it never fails. just when i think i'm actually gonna see sunshine, the dark cloud of depression hovers over me like a buzzard flying over a dead animal's carcass.

next month my dad would have turned 80. a month later he was gone. now i know why i feel so down all of a sudden. March 1 will be a year that my father died. i'm trying not to cry as i write this...really trying hard...

i cant promise you all that i will post every day like i've been doing, but i will try. right now, my emotions are turbulent, and i'm just not feeling this blog right now.


everybody please take care. i love you all. James, i hope you dont mind me borrowing Vincent from you, but this picture definitely coincides with how i feel right now.

5 comments:

Maggs said...

Let it out, babe. That's what's bloggin' is all about

dan said...

MizE don't feel bad.

I'm home!

I know the feeling you're having all too well lady. Remember, there's nothing wrong with it. It means you loved him awfully.

Love to you.

mrshellonheels said...

(((((Miz))))

Joel said...

Vincent was one of us, you know.

Do you think lithium would have saved a great artist or made him mediocre?

I worry about these things.

mizeeyore said...

Maggs: thank you hon. ((((((Maggs))))))

Dan: welcome home babe (((((((Dan))))))). yes i really miss my dad. much love to you too.

Missus: aww thank you. hugs back
(((((((((((((MrsHOH)))))))))))))

Joel: yes i know Vincent was one of us...as far as the lithium, i doubt that he would have been the great artist that he was.