Thursday, December 29, 2005

i hope that i'm not boring anyone...

with daily postings of the Seven Principles of Kwanzaa, i certainly hope that it is not boring, nor am i trying to "convert" anyone with Kwanzaa. it is simply a holiday that holds great meaning for me and i share it with everyone who is curious about it, regardless to your ethnic background, and i also encourage you to feel free to click on the link of "The Official Kwanzaa Website" for more detailed information, at your leisure. i do appreciate all who have left comments - thank you sooooo much!

it is my sincere wish that the New Year will hold prosperity, peace, peace of mind, positivity and happiness to those of us here in Blogland who are afflicted with psychiatric illnesses. it is my wish that one day we will be free from the shackles of these illnesses and be able to function as we did before we were diagnosed.

peace blessings and love to you all.

3 comments:

mrshellonheels said...

You didnt bore me! I just didnt have anything to say LOL. I hope your doing great!!!!

mizeeyore said...

Missus: *wipes forehead* oh i'm so glad LOL

i'm doing just fine and hope u are too *smile*

Marie said...

Thanks for sharing a part of your culture with us. I have been busy getting ready for tax season so this is the first opportunity I have had to catch up on blogging.