Thursday, December 08, 2005

this just in.....

in my last post i had said that i didnt think i was gonna be keeping Scootie Bug today, but that changed. his mommy had to go into work today, so i get a chance to keep my "grandbaby" again today.

as i said before, he's kinda fussy because he's teething, and i saw a little "plug" trying to come in his lower gums. but it's ok. i remember when my girls were his age and they tended to be a tad fussy too. luckily his mommy put his teething ring in his diaper bag so he can gnaw on that.

i just got him to sleep a few minutes ago after he had his morning bottle. and yes, he has his real "Binky" too LOL.

and now in other news...*sigh* y'all read my post about "life goes on" because a woman i'd become friends with thru the partial hospital program decided that she couldnt accept our friendship because of my sexual preferences, right? mm-kay. well, she called me last night and was saying that she didnt really want to shut me out of her life, being that i've been a support system for her since she doesnt get on well with her family, and that she appreciates my listening to her and being there for her when she was nearly suicidal from getting royally dissed by a man she'd just met. she said she was going to talk to her pastor about our friendship and see what he has to say about having a friend who lives an alternative lifestyle.

only to me do these things happen. i sent her a birthday card (tho her b-day is in January on the 20th) and some other cards. when i picked up my phone the other day, and i was checking my voice mail messages, she'd left a tearful message saying how much she liked the cards because they touched her heart and so on and so on.

i called her back to mainly say i'm glad she liked them and glad she got them, and then the tears started again, and she was saying that she was having a change of heart about our friendship and that she was gonna talk to her minister at her church about it. ah well.

y'all know i'm gonna go there right? Right. friendship, in my honest opinion, should be real, honest and true, and without prejudice. if you are my friend, I ACCEPT YOU AS YOU ARE and if i have a problem with you, ESPECIALLY if it is detrimental to your well-being, i will call you on it but in a diplomatic way and not pull out both barrels and come out shooting. the friends i've made here in Blogland are truly wonderful and i feel blessed to have met such wonderful, interesting people, and it is greatly appreciated.

now, i'm sure y'all are wondering who this dude was who dissed her and what did her say? well, for starters, she told him she was bipolar and oh Lawd, why did she tell him that? he took that info and ran with it, calling her "crazy" and saying that "he cant deal with her, because he thinks she might haul off one day and kill him" and blah blah blah yadda yadda. O-kay.

now then. as dude is going thru his tirade, instead of her putting his silly ass in check, she takes his verbal tirade, and then winds up in the psych unit in the hospital because she was feeling suicidal. do y'all see where this is going? am i making sense here? she gets upset because he calls her "crazy" and "unstable" thus getting her feelings hurt, yet tried to get back WITH THIS SAME GUY a few weeks after she was released from the hospital. WTF?

yet, she has a strong case of homophobia towards me. funny, when i've read the Bible (and NO i'm not a Bible-thumper in any way, so chill out a'ight?) i dont recall ever reading any passages that says outright that homosexuality is a sin and if there is such a passage, please let me know which one it is, bcuz inquirin' minds wanna know.

alrighty then. the day that she got my cards, she also got a Christmas card from this same cat who went ballistic on her. she called me that same night to tell me that she got a Christmas card from him and she was trying to "decipher" what his motive was in sending it. OOOOOOO-kay.

now. last night she called me saying that she was thinking about our friendship and how she realized that next to her T and pdoc, i've been her only source of support when she was going thru some rough patches, and she felt that she shouldnt just dismiss me from her life and that's when she was saying that she was gonna talk to her minister about maintaining a friendship with me. and then in the interim, she gets all pissy because she felt like dude who sent her the Xmas card "was playing games with her head" and for about an hour she ranted and bitched about him (and interrupted my watching of the season premeire of "Law and Order", but i digress,) and then told me she got his number from directory assistance, called the man and bitched him out about "she aint the one to be playing mind games with" and slammed down the phone on him. OK then. errum, how is he playing "mind games" with a simple Christmas card? *shakes head in confusion*

now, as i said, if an individual and i become friends, i'm the type of gal that will be there for you, to listen and if i have money and you need it, i will come thru for you. i dont care if you are black, white,green, purple, str8, gay, les, bi, trans, bipolar, schizophrenic, narcissistic, borderline, schizoaffective, depressed, tall, short, fat, skinny, bald, weaved, crosseyed, bucktoofed or whatever. I ACCEPT YOU AS YOU ARE. YOU ARE MY FRIEND, PERIOD.

what this man said to her was fouler than foul, and her feelings were hurt, and she was saying that he was "stigmatizing" her because of her bipolar. hmmm. lessee, stigmatizing....a very deep word isnt it? ya think maybe karma came back on her because she "stigmatized" ME for being bisexual? i mean damn, it aint contagious like the flu.

i dunno. any comments or thoughts on this subject would be greatly appreciated because i have finally shorted out the one functional brain cell i have left with this shit.

4 comments:

Sandi K said...

oooo - contagious like the flu.. Did I ever tell you that I used to sleep with a bisexual woman. In fact for about 10 years. Seriously. But she never made a move on me... She is my sister. She did however try to choke the hell out of me a couple of times. and I had to hit her in the head with my high heel shoe. But I am proof that it is not contagious. What is contagious is the smile that I am sending your way!!!

You have a friend in me...
(Michael jackson)

mizeeyore said...

MsP: ROFLMAO! you are a trip girl!

errrum, Mike's a litttle outta order these daze LOL

Maggs said...

Huh. You know, if it was me, I don't know that I could be friends with this lady after she said those things to you, but that's just me.

mizeeyore said...

Maggs: well, i feel like this: if she wants to be friends, fine; if not, it's still fine. i'mma still be who i am.