Friday, December 30, 2005

plans changed due to shitty weather - grrrrrrrr

well due to the shitty weather we are currently having now, my daughter and i decided this would not be a good day to be downtown. it's sleeting like mad out and later on it's supposed to snow - between one and three inches - grrrrrrrrrrrr. but it's all good. we are going to go tomorrow (weather permitting - grrr). besides, my baby is being visited by "Aunt Flo" and i certainly understand that feeling when old "Flo" is dishing out her monthly misery.

however, she told me that she got me the boxed set of the first season of "Law and Order Criminal Intent" WOO HOO!!!! she knows i'm a die-hard "L&O" fan and she said she was gonna try to find the "L&O SVU" boxed set too. yay!!!!

so all is not lost. i'm still gonna go out with my godson tonight and if these old bones will allow me, shake my groove thang LOL.

thanks to all my Blogger friends for the birthday wishes. i appreciate each and every one of you!

2 comments:

Miss Defective said...

You're quite welcome for the bday gift. Hope it arrived un-smashed. The lady said they couldn't quarantee it, I should have put some cardboard inside to make it sturdier. That's kewl that you're planning to go downtown. Sorry you couldn't make it there today. I just looked outside and saw it was all rainy. Glad I'm locked inside.

Happy birthday again!
Hugs,
Sid

P.S. Unscramble my word verification: lbwjb. Do you see blowjob in there like I do? LOL

mizeeyore said...

Sid: LMAO yep i see it! many thanks for again giving me that push to go out last night. i actually had fun!

blessings and love
genelle