Saturday, December 31, 2005

birthday update

well, once again, thanks to Sid and Princess, i went out last night and had a good time. thankfully the place wasnt crowded, and three nice ladies bought me some O'Doul's non-alcoholic beers ( i still got a little buzzed tho LOL). i dressed in black with my killer leopard boots, purse and belt, and if i must say myself, i think i looked damn good *smile*

my Capricorn guy friend came down and hung out with me, and i shared my beers and smokes with him. he was depressed because his g/f had found another man, and he had went over to her house to get the swerve on, and got his feelings hurt. oh well. shit happens. with all the carousing and shit he did on her i just say payback is a muthafucka.

i dont know if i have an invisible label on me that says, "all losers can dance with me" but this one guy, who reminded me of one of the "Sopranos" *shudders* insisted i dance with him. i did, and i had to keep stepping back because he was trying to push all up on me and i hate when men do that. then he came over to where i was sitting in the corner and still tried to kick game to me. i nodded like i was truly interested *insert yawn here* and finally eased away. it's for that kind of shit that makes me not want to go out -- it never fails -- it's always some horny old fart that wants to step to me.

anyways, the joint is having a New Year's Eve party -- but i aint going, because i know the old fart drunks will be on the prowl and i aint havin it. my oldest daughter is going to come over later and we are going to order Chinese takeout and watch some movies, since it's gotten so damn cold out. yep, the dinner downtown got scrapped because we both were just not up to being downtown where the cold winds blow across the lake. plus, a "Law & Order SVU/CI" marathon is on USA channel, and if i had been smart, i could have been taping them *duh*.
but it's all good. it continues on into the new year, so i'm cool with that.

so that's that. i wish everyone a peaceful, prosperous, healthy and happy New Year.

5 comments:

Maggs said...

Happy Birthday Miz E! I'll send you a boob shot if you want it, LOL

Love Maggs

mrshellonheels said...

Happy New Year Miz! Have a blast.

mizeeyore said...

Maggs: ROFL you are a trip girl!

Missus: thank you! hope you have a blast too!

Marie said...

Happy belated b day. I hope there are many more.

Joel said...

Happy birthday, mize!

Damn: it's going to be hard forgetting your big day!